Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It's Not Working!

Last Friday we went to The Living Desert and Alyssa was running and then all of a sudden she grabbed her behind and told me that she had to go potty. We hurried and found the closest bathroom. She climbed up and grunted and groaned and then informed me "It's not working!" So we left and continued on our way. About ten minutes later she again grabbed her behind and informed us that she needed to use the restroom. She again had difficulties and informed me that, "It's not working!" Again we went on our way, again she needed to use the bathroom. This time however. Success! Yea!!

5 comments:

  1. She looks properly frustrated and she's really going to hate that picture someday. funny story! love that girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you're old and sick this picture might be the reason that she puts you in a home! She looks so miserable! This reminds me of the pictures of Samantha in the hospital after swallowing the quarter. "Smile honey! I'm going to blog about this!" Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one funny picture! & funny story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Alyssa-I have had that same conversation with her (John's Place i think) she seems so frustrated that "it's not working". Jenn she will get you for this some day!!! I can see her checking you into Moyles thinking abou those red pants pooled arround her ankles....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I asked her if I could take her picture and she said yes.

    ReplyDelete