Monday, February 2, 2009

Airplane Museum



Since my mom was hear we decided to do something fun with the kids. Christy, Mom, the kids, and I went to Palm Springs to the Air Museum. It is such a great place. If you ever visit Palm Springs, you really should go. It is mainly in honor of World War II. There are all sorts of planes from that era, other vehicles, as well as other memorabilia.




Curtis loves this sort of stuff. He will watch the History Channel forever. In fact when we saw one plane he started explaining to us that something on the plane were called a "dumb bomb". It is a bomb that just drops, it isn't like a missile. There were times I had to drag him away from something, because we had been standing there forever! It was a good day!

2 comments:

  1. Curtis DOES love stuff like this. I'm sure he'll be full of brand new fun facts for me the next time I visit. I'm still sad I couldn't come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You missed a fun day, airplanes, ballet and in-and-out burgers. Fun all around!

    ReplyDelete