Monday, December 7, 2009

And now with the Sports....Here's Curtis


This is what I saw walking into my classroom after school. His class is doing book reports. His group picked a book called, Running out of Time. They read it and now have to do a presentation. They are doing a newscast. Curtis' teacher told me that he has whipped up replicas of a cell phone, a laptop complete with a USB port and removable drive, microphone, etc....
Apparently he has also whipped up a mustache for his role as sportscaster and man on the street reporter. I always considered this kid shy and quiet. This special class has done extraordinary things for him. He is showing his real, creative, wonderful self. His teacher is fabulous and really gets wonderful things from him. I am thankful for her!

1 comment:

  1. I'll take him over Wolf Blitzer or whatever his name is...ANYTIME!!! I think Curtis would make a great villain in that mustache! "I'm going to tie you to the railroad track, my dear!he he he!" Maybe not, his eyes are too twinkly and cute; and he's just dang cute...no villain... Gma C

    ReplyDelete